The Trilingual, Creative Advantage
Be smarts Playschool is a popular, introductory class for children between 18 months old to 3 years old.
Many years ago, we coined the phrase ‘Playschool’ and started the first Playschool in Malaysia for two important reasons:
There is dearth of options for early learning. There is a myriad of weekly enrichment activities without clear objectives or belief in a child’s ability to learn or traditional baby-sitter environment for the really young. We believe that a child has immense potential to tap into and the ability to learn is most steep in the early years. Creating a stimulating environment which matches their natural sensitive periods and curiosity to learn on a regular basis is our motivation for a Playschool.
- Then there are the traditional kindergarten which starts around 4 years of age, which swings between no curriculum to drilling-rote-learning approach.
What Trinity Kids hopes to achieve is provide early learning opportunities that complement the natural development of a child, with his natural curiosity to learn, matched with his sensitive period, to lay a strong foundation for lifelong learning and optimized potential.
- Uses proprietary brain stimulating techniques and materials that complements a child’s natural ability to learn
- Delivers learning through play; reinforces concepts in multiple, creative ways as it wires up the child’s brain and fires synapses for enhanced understanding
- Works on developing key life skills, inculcating positive habits and attitudes towards learning, food and life
- Provides a trilingual immersion of English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Your child’s first learning experience without your accompaniment
- Hours are from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm for Toddlers; 8.00 am to 11.00 am for Pre-Tots.
- Choose your own frequency from 3 to 5 times weekly
- Activities: Language & Literacy (English), Chinese, BM, World Music Class, Arts & Craft, Numeracy, Science, Gym, Encyclopedic Knowledge and Gardening. Brain stimulation techniques, sensory activities, music & movement are integrated aspects of class.
- Trilingual class of English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Child must be walking steadily. We don’t require the child to be potty trained before commencing school. But it is important the child is walking steadily to be able to participate in the activities.
Your child’s transition between toddlerhood and preschooler phase
Non-parents accompanied class
Frequency from 3 times and above weekly
Hours are from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm
Activities: Languages & Literacy (English), World Music Class, Arts & Craft, Chinese, BM, Numeracy, Science, Value of Money, Encyclopedic Knowledge, Gym, Gardening, Culinary. Brain stimulation techniques, sensory activities, music & movement are integrated aspects of class.
Trilingual class of English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia